Multicultural groups and incorporated organisations can access facilities at MCSCA and within the Alice Springs Youth and Community Centre Complex at 5B Wills Terrace.
MCSCA has the following facilities:
- a computer suite with scanning and printing facilities and internet access for employment purposes
- meeting space
MCSCA organises or facilitates:
- regular ‘meet and greet’ events to welcome new members of the multicultural community who are settling in Alice Springs
- information sessions with topics of interest to the migrant and multicultural communities of Alice Springs
- seminars and workshops for multicultural groups and associations
- consultations with local, Territory and Australian Government departments on issues of concern to members of the multicultural community
- events linked to specific projects
Alice Springs Youth and Community Centre Complex has additional facilities including meeting rooms, training rooms, a large hall and facilities for community events. Multicultural groups and incorporated associations access these facilities for a range of purposes including meetings, social gatherings, cultural dance practices, choir practices, homework tuition and language classes.
Bookings are essential. Fees apply in most cases. For more information about the application process and conditions of use please call us on 08 8952 8776.