MCSCA releases a regular e-newsletter “What’s on at MCSCA and other related events” and prints an occasional magazine “Accents”. Both aim to share multicultural news and issues, details of upcoming events and useful information by and for people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds in Central Australia.
If you would like to advertise an upcoming event, submit an article or enquire about our e-newsletter or magazine, please contact us.
MCSCA’s latest Strategic Plan runs from 2019 – 2024, and was developed with funding support of the NT Government.
Our Strategic and Operational Goals are:
- To act as the umbrella organisation for migrant issues in Central Australia and to raise the profile and importance of the sector’s contribution to the local economy.
- To broaden the funding base to ensure sustainable operation and greater utilisation of the office space available.
- To prepare and implement a communication strategy for MCSCA incorporating communication with members, stakeholders and awareness-raising with the public.
- To ensure good governance and improve the financial capacity of MCSCA.
- To ensure effective work program delivery and reporting.
MCSCA’s Annual Report is presented at the Annual General Meeting.
The most recent report was presented at the 2019 AGM in November 2019